Electricity In The Air.

Did anyone feel like there was a lot electricity in the air on Wednesday?  I was running the vacuum cleaner at a house  and I could feel it in the air.  My hair started sticking out and I was being shocked. This never happened before. It did it a little bit at the other house,but not as bad.

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sorry I ment Edna......Been a extra long day.
  • Kim, Bitburg is where my daughter lives. I don't know why I couldn't think of it. Did you like it there. She has another year and a half there. She called yesterday and said they are coming home for a couple of weeks because her husbands dad is bad.  Thank goodness the air force paid for them to come home.  There was electricity in the air here again today also.
  • Yes more shocking here too.  And my cats are not happy to get shocked when I pet them.  lol

patricia said:
    Yes!!!! I was walking around my house this past week and everytime I touched something,shock!!!  My dog was starting to  hate the idea of getting petted!!!
  • Yes, it was great fun!

• Since Tuesday evening the electricity in the air is growing again here... did you visit the October Fest?

• Pat, I used to live near Trier, in a little village called Bettingan, when I was stationed at Bitburg, back in the 80's.

Thomas, I did go to visit Munich, but, only once.  That would be in Bavaria, closer to you.

It's a small world.

Are you guys still feeling electricity in the air?

• Yes, I am living some more south-eastern and around 350 km from your daughter.

BTW, today the electricity in the air is very low here, but we have the same humidity in the air...

• She is just south of trier. I can't think of the town right off. It's a air force base there. You probably know where it is. I think you are probably a little farther sought than she is.
  • Pat,

yes from time to time I experienced the same like you, but the last two weeks I am nearly always getting a shock/hazard when I touch metals...

where is your daughter living?

• I was getting shocked bad a couple of weeks ago when using a vacum cleaner. I am sitting here today and I can feel the electricity in my hair.  Thomas sounds like you are not to far from my daughter.
This reply was deleted.