Replies

• I have tested negative for COVID today, after day 12. Bar two days ofatigue it was very mild!

• Thanks Dianna

• Prayers for a speedy recovery, Martin. 

• Am still testing positive on day 9 but no side effects. Am in self-isolation...

• It seems the symptoms vary per individual whether they had a clot shot or not.  I know of several people who did take the clot shots, and still ended up getting covid really badly.  And back in December of 2021, a nurse at our local hospital said 85% of the covid patients in ICU had their shots.  What good did the shots do?  Nothing.  And my poor mom the stupid doctor told her she would be over it by now if she were able to take the vaxx.  I told mom to ignore the doctor she does not know this for sure!  Because I  know many who had the shots who got really sick and had cv for weeks!

• Jim i didn't take any of the clot shots.....

Jim Haas said:

Martin, Good Luck!  Hopefully, you didn't take any of the clot shots......

• Martin, Good Luck!  Hopefully, you didn't take any of the clot shots......

• My uncle who is 74 and unvaxxed, caught covid had it for 4 days!  He had fever, sore throat, no taste.  My aunt caught it, had it for 10 days, then took a week for her energy to come back.  She is 74 and has not taken any clot shots!  This corona virus acts differently on an individual basis.

• I recommend what she said!

Kim B said:

Congrats!  That it is mild for you!  I had it too and the worst of it for me was extreme fatigue for a week (along with slight congestion, scratchy throat, no fever, no cough, some stomach issues).  Then it took a week for my energy to fully return.  I was under the watchful eye of my integrated M.D. who found it was Omicron and he had me on certain things to keep my immune system up.  No clot shot needed!  (My doctor does not recommend the clot shot).  You will be fine.  Just remember to take zinc (it kills viruses), Vitamin D3, etc etc.

And I do not know where I caught it from!!  Unfortunately my mom has it as well and she is still recovering (she's 82 and has weaker immune system).

• I had extreme fatigue for 2 days only.

This reply was deleted.