Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay, I set the Latest Activity module to titles only.  This is the minimum I can set it to and still have it show up in the Latest Activity module.  The other thing I can do is make the group totally private, so it doesn't show up at all in the Latest Activity module.  But, this will put the responsibility on the group members to send a ning email announcing they have posted a comment.  What are your thoughts?

Titles only is fine.

Cheryl Nelson said:

Okay, I set the Latest Activity module to titles only.  This is the minimum I can set it to and still have it show up in the Latest Activity module.  The other thing I can do is make the group totally private, so it doesn't show up at all in the Latest Activity module.  But, this will put the responsibility on the group members to send a ning email announcing they have posted a comment.  What are your thoughts?

To all members please observe the Golden Rule http://earthchanges.ning.com/profiles/blogs/welcome-center

If someone has an issue with a thread or a reply please report to Cheryl or any of the other mods.  IMO this is a better way of approaching this then leaving a comment that breaks the Golden Rule.

This was my comment that caused the storm and changes to the site, why was it considered a problem, it is true

Reply by Byron wilkins yesterday

You guys never pass up a chance to preach to the rest of this group whether we want to here it or not, I am sure glad you aren't Muslims. But you could of been if you were born in an Arab country. There is a religious club at the top of the Groups.

What I really wanted to say was there were two video that used another subject to get an audience to preach their christen beliefs and that is deception on the part of the maker of the video. Not fair for a site such as ours that looks hard and long for the truth about everything.
Cheryl Nelson said:

It is trying to find what works so we can all peacefully coexist, while respecting each person's freedom of speech.  I can turn adjust how much actual text is shown in the Latest Activity module (left column).  Which I'll do once this reply is posted. 

This reminds me of an ad I just saw that was so freakin' stupid.  It proclaims, "buy this T-shirt, it so triggers leftists."  Why does anyone want to trigger them?  Triggering them is the worst thing you can do.  Religion can be a trigger for some, after all religion has been applied incorrectly throughout our world, and who knows what can be triggering? 

So, let's keep working towards finding the best solution we can find, given the limitations of an on-line group.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See https://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2021   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service