Replies

• This was my comment that caused the storm and changes to the site, why was it considered a problem, it is true

Reply by Byron wilkins yesterday

You guys never pass up a chance to preach to the rest of this group whether we want to here it or not, I am sure glad you aren't Muslims. But you could of been if you were born in an Arab country. There is a religious club at the top of the Groups.

What I really wanted to say was there were two video that used another subject to get an audience to preach their christen beliefs and that is deception on the part of the maker of the video. Not fair for a site such as ours that looks hard and long for the truth about everything.
    Cheryl Nelson said:

It is trying to find what works so we can all peacefully coexist, while respecting each person's freedom of speech.  I can turn adjust how much actual text is shown in the Latest Activity module (left column).  Which I'll do once this reply is posted. 

This reminds me of an ad I just saw that was so freakin' stupid.  It proclaims, "buy this T-shirt, it so triggers leftists."  Why does anyone want to trigger them?  Triggering them is the worst thing you can do.  Religion can be a trigger for some, after all religion has been applied incorrectly throughout our world, and who knows what can be triggering? 

So, let's keep working towards finding the best solution we can find, given the limitations of an on-line group.

• To all members please observe the Golden Rule https://earthchanges.ning.com/profiles/blogs/welcome-center

If someone has an issue with a thread or a reply please report to Cheryl or any of the other mods.  IMO this is a better way of approaching this then leaving a comment that breaks the Golden Rule.

• Titles only is fine.

Cheryl Nelson said:

Okay, I set the Latest Activity module to titles only.  This is the minimum I can set it to and still have it show up in the Latest Activity module.  The other thing I can do is make the group totally private, so it doesn't show up at all in the Latest Activity module.  But, this will put the responsibility on the group members to send a ning email announcing they have posted a comment.  What are your thoughts?

• Okay, I set the Latest Activity module to titles only.  This is the minimum I can set it to and still have it show up in the Latest Activity module.  The other thing I can do is make the group totally private, so it doesn't show up at all in the Latest Activity module.  But, this will put the responsibility on the group members to send a ning email announcing they have posted a comment.  What are your thoughts?

• It is trying to find what works so we can all peacefully coexist, while respecting each person's freedom of speech.  I can turn adjust how much actual text is shown in the Latest Activity module (left column).  Which I'll do once this reply is posted. 

This reminds me of an ad I just saw that was so freakin' stupid.  It proclaims, "buy this T-shirt, it so triggers leftists."  Why does anyone want to trigger them?  Triggering them is the worst thing you can do.  Religion can be a trigger for some, after all religion has been applied incorrectly throughout our world, and who knows what can be triggering? 

So, let's keep working towards finding the best solution we can find, given the limitations of an on-line group.

• Yes a better place is blogs, many videos are not going up on this site, I am not anti religion I am for its proper placement. Watching a planetX video that turns into a Sunday service is not fare to any of us.

Cheryl Nelson said:

Paul, try posting it in blogs.

• https://earthchanges.ning.com/forum/topics/one-way-of-creating-peace...

"Peace Buddies are not about popularity, they are about authenticity and a sincere pledge to always do your best to resolve conflicts and overcome polarization."

• We have heavenly Beings who watch out for us.  I am eternally grateful They give us these warnings and what to do about them (pray pray pray for PEACE).  

As for politics and religion, people just need to center themselves, cool the jets and try to get along.  All parties need to come together to find COMMON ground.  Things in this world would be sooo much better if people would drop the hate, discrimination, violence and persecution.  I am seeing a huge back lash of division these days.  And it is getting worse.  We as a collective need to change in order to change the world. The last thing the heavens want to see is division between the children.   

There is a great quote that I ran across years ago which is truth.  If people could just push aside the lower vibe emotional clutter, and just TRY (yes it can be hard). ""Little children, pray with your heart, listen with your heart, speak with your heart, think with your heart, and see with your heart"  If people can really work on this, people would be more at peace.  And this pushes away the dark that is always working in the background to cause mayhem and division.  Working on this involves connecting fully with one's heart.   Also involves clearing one's inner self.  It can be hard work, but well worth it in the end.  

This world will get to a point, where the heavens will need to intervene fully with the TRUTH if humanity as a collective refuse to work on themselves and CHANGE.  We as a collective, must create peace, and where this comes is from the heart.

As to creating ZONES OF PEACE, http://zonesofpeacenh.blogspot.com/search?q=peace this has plenty of good advice on how to create these ZONES OF PEACE.  Peace starts from the heart!

• Paul, try posting it in blogs.

• Normally, topics like this belong in its respective group.  However, this "religious" topic has crossed over to mainstream because of its takeover of the gov't, abduction of children, and so on.  I would suggest that comments of a religious nature, such as prayers and prophecies could be made in the group and reference the forum discussion.  Byron is right, though.  Religion is a hot topic, that caused lots of problems, which is why it was put in a group, to allow free speech to happen but keep it from creating conflict.

This reply was deleted.