http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2014/11/11/office-of-poofness-11-11-14-happy-veterans-day-and-mid-week-report/

So, has Jack Lew disappeared from the public eye (i.e., he was arrested)?

I noticed this in the uk.news.yahoo article:  "Resolute action by national authorities and other European bodies is needed to reduce the risk that the region could fall into a deeper slump," Lew said in remarks prepared for delivery at the World Affairs Council in Seattle."  Hmm.  "... remarks prepared for delivery..."  Does this mean he's not actually there, and someone will be reading his remarks at the meeting? 

The NYTimes article does a similar thing... it says "Mr. Lew plans ... to implore," "Mr. Lew will say," "Mr. Lew will lay out...," etc.  Since when does the press give out what's planned to be said, rather than reporting what was said?  This seems odd.  So, I did a further search on "Mr. Lew will" and "Mr. Lew plans" and scanned through it.  These two articles are the only ones speaking prospectively.  The others speak in the past tense, i.e., "Mr. Lew said."

And, to add to the mystery, the Treasury Secretary's calendars have not been posted since 1Q 2014.  http://www.treasury.gov/FOIA/Pages/calendars.aspx.

(Read the comments for more of the research...)

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would not expect to see him listed anywhere either.

Byron wilkins said:

I think it very odd that he is missing in the G20 picture so maybe he is gone after all. Good work on this project.  I noticed Putin on the end I can guess what the press will make that into.

• Yes, it's very odd.  Something is up.  I did check the Federal Prison Inmate Locator and nothing comes up for Jacob Lew or Jack Lew.  But if he's been arrested, I doubt it would be public information.

Byron wilkins said:

I think it very odd that he is missing in the G20 picture so maybe he is gone after all. Good work on this project.  I noticed Putin on the end I can guess what the press will make that into.

• I think it very odd that he is missing in the G20 picture so maybe he is gone after all. Good work on this project.  I noticed Putin on the end I can guess what the press will make that into.

• Okay, this might be the "smoking gun."  Jack Lew does not show up in the current "family picture," taken on 11/15/14 in Brisbane.  In the last two family pics, he is there, but not in this one:

2967663826?profile=originalHere is the name list: 

BRIS100. Brisbane (Australia), 15/11/2014.- Leaders from the G20 Summit pose for the family photo at their meeting in Brisbane, Australia 15 November 2014. (front row L-R) Russia's President Vladimir Putin, South Africa's President Jacob Zuma, France's President Francois Hollande, Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel, Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, Australia's Prime Minister Tony Abbott, China's President Xi Jinping, United States' President Barack Obama, Brazil's President Dilma Rousseff, Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz, Turkey's Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu. (Middle row L-R) Mexico's President Enrique Pena Nieto, Spain's Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy Brey, European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, Republic of Korea's President Park Geun-hye, Canada's Prime Minister Stephen Harper, Indonesia's President Joko Widodo, United Kingdom's Prime Minister David Cameron, India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Italy's Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, European Council President Herman Van Rompuy, Argentina's Minister of Economy Axel Kicillof. Back Row (L-R) FSB Chairman Mark Carney, International Labour Organization Guy Ryder, IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde, OECD Secretary-General Angel Gurria, Senegal's President Macky Sall, Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, New Zealand's Prime Minister John Key, Mauritania's President Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz, Myanmar's President U Thein Sein, World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim, WTO Director-General Roberto Azevedo, United Nations' Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon.

Here are earlier "family pictures." This was the September 2014 meeting in Cairns (back aisle, seventh from left):

2967663783?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024And this next one is from February 2014 G20 in Sydney (second aisle, far right)...

2967664020?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024So..... he's missing from the one picture I figured he'd be in, since the "family shots" are a tradition.  Plus, the earlier suspicious news articles.  What do you think? 

• Yes I do

• Don't you find it odd there was no mention of it on seattletimes.com?

Byron wilkins said:

I know you did I did not mean to make it sound like you were on the wrong track.

• I know you did I did not mean to make it sound like you were on the wrong track.

• That's what I did, checked the seattletimes.com, since that's where the first speech (on the way to G20) was said to have been  given.

• When I am trying to find real news I go to the country and city of origin and check their news papers, of course that would be useless in the USA. Brisbane may be a good source.

• LOL, what it takes to try to confirm if the press is telling the truth.  Anyway, the more details I find that he is not behind bars, the less likely that he is.  But then the next thing I checked was local news (seattletimes.com) for an article, and didn't find one.  Is not a speech by the Treas Sec newsworthy?

This reply was deleted.