https://iamsananda.wordpress.com/2022/06/28/our-solar-system-apsu-heads-into-photon-belt-for-2000-years-and-these-are-some-implications/

Our Solar System (Apsu) Heads Into Photon Belt For 2000 Years… And These Are Some Implications!!

(IITM:  One of the first pages I ever posted on the internet is called “Photon Belt 101“… and there’s more than enough info. there on that one page to keep people busy for say… a year? lol… and here I am 20 years later, still plugging away like a busy rabbit haha, and we are certainly further into the photon belt. Certainly you’ve noticed the days shortening? The following is a channeling from Sananda via Anne Bellringer… check it out.)

[NEW] PART 8 ~~MESSAGE FROM THE MASTER CHRISTOS–ESU IMMANUEL ‘JESUS’ SANANDA~~~GRADUATION OF MOTHER EARTH~~~ June 28, 2022

SANANDA:  I AM THAT I AM.  I AM SANANDA.    I COME IN SERVICE TO OUR HOLY FATHER GOD/ATON AND THE CREATION.

My loving greetings to all souls on Earth, and in the Cosmos.   Today’s message shall be further explanation of the Photon Belt and the process under which Earth Shan is traveling at this time.

What is the Photon belt and how does it affect each soul?  The Photon Belt is a band of higher frequents through which Earth has passed through 20,000 times. The time it takes Earth to pass through each side of this Belt is 2000 years.  Earth entered this Photon Belt in 1962 and was to be cleansed and her people living the Laws of God and Creation.   Because she was the jail planet of the Satanian Empire, she never graduated– until now.  The last second, so to speak, the Lightworkers of Sananda came forth to help in the cleansing of Mother Earth.  For the first time EVER, she is ready to graduate!  She was given one great cycle of 206 million years to do so, and we are very thankful that this has been done!  I shall add Patrick’s article on the Photon Belt, for it explains in detail what needs to be said.HERE IS the link!

http://fourwinds10.com/_admin/siterun_news/frm.php?id=35425.

When Earth started progressing into this belt this has affected your 3D human body.   We call it your “fleshy envelope”.

Your human body or fleshy envelope is in 3rd dimension, which means you function in lower frequencies than the Photon Belt which is in 4th and higher dimensions.  This means that your body organs are affected by these higher frequencies and do not function properly if you are still asleep to the Truth.

You have noticed how fast your day has progressed?  Let me tell you that each day that passes Mother Earth’s frequencies are raised, as she travels through this belt.  The Truth is that 80-90% of your day has been speeded up.  The second is made faster.  If you are awakened to the Truth your body frequencies can adjust to the higher frequencies.  If not, your body organs will eventually be affected, and may even cause you pain and discomfort even to the point of failing.

As I said, the day has been shortened by 80-90% of what the day was back in 1940’s and 50’s and shall continue to get to the point where there is no time!  Earth is well into 4th dimension now, and is moving toward 5th dimension.  At some point very soon she shall graduate into 5th dimension where no evil exists.

Why do you suppose the dark ones have tried to stop Mother Earth from turning over and graduating?  It like trying to count each grain of sand on all the ocean beaches!

The Truth has been presented to you in the Phoenix Journals and in the recent articles which we have given Anne.  The Lighted Realms do NOT force you to read and learn the Truth.  It is your choice.

NOTHING CAN STOP MOTHER EARTH FROM GRADUATING!  NOTHING!   ADDED To THIS SCENARIO IS THE FACT THAT YOUR SOUL IS ETERNAL!  IN SOME CASES, I TELL YOU THAT THE SOUL HAS LEFT IT’S 3D BODY, GONE TO THE POOL OF REINCARNATION AND CHOSE TO BE HOUSED AGAIN IN ANOTHER 3D FLESHY ENVELOPE TO GAIN THE SOUL GROWTH THAT DID NOT HAPPEN ON EARTH!

WHAT HAPPENS TO THAT FLESHY ENVELOPE IF THE SOUL LEAVES?  GONE???  IT’S GOES ‘POOF!!!   THERE IS ALWAYS OPPORTUNITY FOR THAT DEPARTED SOUL TO JOIN AGAIN WITH ITS FLESHY ENVELOPE IF THAT ONE MAKES AN EFFORT TO RAISE HIS/HER FREQUENCIES.

The Lightworkers have petitioned that all souls reach the proper frequencies of 169443 that is required to step into the beam of light to safety without physical damage.   You can help yourself by reading the Journals, the newer articles on this site and by living the 18 Laws of God and Creation the best you can.  It’s your choice. 

Again READ PATRICK’S ARTICLE ON THE PHOTON BELT AT:

http://fourwinds10.com/_admin/siterun_news/frm.php?id=35425

SALU

ESU IMMANUEL “JESUS” SANANDA

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.