Replies

• Trusting ourselves is Job One.  As your name suggests, Go Within, to find the answers.  And, I do think Qanon was heavily infiltrated.  They've had their issues on their board.  But I think the Q time is done and the time for action is at hand. 

Gowithin said:

I agree with you there as well!  May have started out legit , but then became infiltrated, I don't know!  The only people we can trust is ourselves right now.  I hope too that something will pan out on the taking down of the Swamp! 

Walk&Reflect said:

Gowithin here's my 2 cents on that article:

Of course the corporate globalist news that yahoo pushes would spin it that way.  Was that guy really into Q and all the Q merch he had on, or was he posing and acting in an extreme fashion on purpose? But belief in anything Q is now openly being declared as dangerous, by the same corporate globalist media. A "media campaign" to hunt down people with Q leanings seems to have begun, and even powerful politicians are being affected by it. And another campaign of news stories about people waking up from the Q myth. Thanks for the manipulation, uncle media. When did the corporate media ever give so much air time to the Q movement? Why care?

Winning this struggle was never guaranteed by Q or anyone else. Right now the fog is so thick I don't think anyone has a solid handle on what's happening.

• I think it has to get done sooner rather than later.  This is why what Simon Parkes is saying doesn't resonate.

Walk&Reflect said:

I want to believe Charlie Ward I really do . . . .but his prophetic track record is horrible.  Personally I hope it does go down on the 24th.

• Okay, I get it now, but it wasn't clear from reading your post. 

Gowithin said:

Let me explain more clearly, when stating it espouses who the enemy is, If the Psyop is actually the enemy being the Communists spy pretending to be a so called Patriot, when he is actually spying on you and saying we will take care of it and actually do not do anything but spy on you the enemy!

Gowithin said:

Okay how is it an attack on Jim?  It was just stating another point of view!  Please do not attack me either for bringing out another idea!  I understand it is all very sensitive for everyone! Where is it that I attacked anyone?

Cheryl Nelson said:

GW, it's fine to express your opinion, but within our guidelines.  It's not okay to attack others.  I don't believe Jim is an enemy.  You can disagree if you like, but do it respectfully.  

• And, I rather like Simon Parkes, but I am becoming a bit wary of him.  

Walk&Reflect said:

I want to believe Charlie Ward I really do . . . .but his prophetic track record is horrible.  Personally I hope it does go down on the 24th.

• You said, "Also it exposes who is the enemy which is you."  I assume that by you, that you meant Jim.  Is that not the case?

Gowithin said:

Okay how is it an attack on Jim?  It was just stating another point of view!  Please do not attack me either for bringing out another idea!  I understand it is all very sensitive for everyone! Where is it that I attacked anyone?

Cheryl Nelson said:

GW, it's fine to express your opinion, but within our guidelines.  It's not okay to attack others.  I don't believe Jim is an enemy.  You can disagree if you like, but do it respectfully.  

• Right.  I've seen it.  There is also all manner of disinformation out there trying to discredit Qanon.  I didn't follow Qanon closely, so I can't say one way or another.  My impression is the "future proves past" seems legit.  Further, my sensibilities as been it was a mil op, to build a digital army, not a psyop.  Anyway, opinions are fine, done civilly.  But I think you owe Jim an apology, as you accused him of being an enemy based on no hard proof.  [okay, I came into this backwards and didn't see the earlier posts... so, let me look at those.]

Gowithin said:

Ok this is what I was talking about- sorry for all the confusion caused here.

https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/qanon-is-a-carbon-copy-of-a-...

• Gowithin here's my 2 cents on that article:

Of course the corporate globalist news that yahoo pushes would spin it that way.  Was that guy really into Q and all the Q merch he had on, or was he posing and acting in an extreme fashion on purpose? But belief in anything Q is now openly being declared as dangerous, by the same corporate globalist media. A "media campaign" to hunt down people with Q leanings seems to have begun, and even powerful politicians are being affected by it. And another campaign of news stories about people waking up from the Q myth. Thanks for the manipulation, uncle media. When did the corporate media ever give so much air time to the Q movement? Why care?

Winning this struggle was never guaranteed by Q or anyone else. Right now the fog is so thick I don't think anyone has a solid handle on what's happening.

• I want to believe Charlie Ward I really do . . . .but his prophetic track record is horrible.  Personally I hope it does go down on the 24th.

• As to Q, so many are on the fence with this Q, some believe it, and some do not.  I don't follow Q so I have no clue if it is legit or not.

Gowithin said:

I don't believe any of this! It is part of the Q psyop to lul you into doing nothing!  They will take care of it! Also it exposes who is the enemy which is you.

• I don't write the messages.  I just post them.  Everyone can take it, or leave it, as they desire.  Time will tell.....

This reply was deleted.