Comment: Hopefully, something may come of this.

DOJ Delivers Nightmare News to Cuomo in Light of Nursing Home Deaths

By The Associated Press  

The Justice Department is seeking data about “orders which may have resulted in the deaths of thousands of elderly nursing home residents,” sending letters Wednesday to the governors of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Michigan.

Those governors are Democrats Andrew Cuomo, Phil Murphy, Tom Wolf and Gretchen Whitmer, respectively.

continue: https://observernew.blogspot.com/2020/08/several-dem-governors-in-hotseat-over.html#more

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You know when a Governor has not shown up to his office in months, obviously this says guilty of these crimes....

Byron wilkins said:

The democratic governors have knowingly committed MURDER and they got orders from someone else which make them 100% guilty they deserve to be executed and not 3 years from now, right away. Since they are government employees they can be sent to a military court and instant justice they may have to stand in line for a while but that would be fine to see them shiver and shake with utter fear for a while. IT JUST SO HAPPENED THAT THESE DEMOCRAT DEMONS SENT THE COVID DEATH TOLL THROUGH THE ROOF BY ACCIDENT NOT FOR A NY MINUTE.  

• The democratic governors have knowingly committed MURDER and they got orders from someone else which make them 100% guilty they deserve to be executed and not 3 years from now, right away. Since they are government employees they can be sent to a military court and instant justice they may have to stand in line for a while but that would be fine to see them shiver and shake with utter fear for a while. IT JUST SO HAPPENED THAT THESE DEMOCRAT DEMONS SENT THE COVID DEATH TOLL THROUGH THE ROOF BY ACCIDENT NOT FOR A NY MINUTE.  

• 70% of covid deaths in the state of Pennsylvania are from nursing homes!!  I feel for the people who lost loved ones due to this crime. And then not being able to visit or to see their loved ones?  Atrocious.   And yet they keep the state in mild lock down.  The death rate is not any different than what the flu does.  

• I think their time is finally up, time for rope and lamp posts.

Kim B said:

I hope they get whats coming!  This is a crime!

Dee Fatouros said:

I hope these criminally incompetent get served their just desserts!

• I hope they get whats coming!  This is a crime!

Dee Fatouros said:

I hope these criminally incompetent get served their just desserts!

• Unfortunately in my state we are stuck with Governor Wolf and his side kick goldilocks Dr. Levine.  The day before they gave the order to send covid patients into nursing homes, Goldilocks moved his mother to a posh room at the Hershey Hotel.  Now they knew that his mother would have been in jeopardy if she would have stayed in the care facility she was at.  You bet they are in deep water.  And since that time, Governor Wolf has not been in his office at the State house in Harrisburg.  Senator Mastriano and many others support impeachment of Wolf.  But don't know if that will happen.  

• I hope these criminally incompetent get served their just desserts!

This reply was deleted.