I take a magnesium supplement and use magnesium spray that alone stops leg cramps. But when you get up twice a night something is wrong. I decided to find out if my neighbors were having the same problem and they were to. We have been sitting over smoke filled skies for almost two months now. None had this problem before so why now. Today I went to the local store and the post office and the people had the same answer YES. I can find no answer after looking at smoke inhalation sites. I took my dog for a two mile walk and we were both tired at the half way point, that has never happened especially for her.

I think I have the answer and it is not pretty. After 20 years of dumping chemtrails on us it is burning and being released back into the air. Also when you consider the radiation coming from Japan accumulating for years is also in the mix. Being that the geoengineering has been on going for years it seems to be the prime cause. When a fire happened in WA two years ago it was closing in on the worst nuclear dump in maybe the world Hanford station and all fire fighters removed from fires they were fighting to put this one fire out. Now the western states are ablaze and there is no sign of it ending. I makes me wonder if it was a plan all along to move the population.       

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for the map addy, Byron.  I guess I've got 4 fires burning just to the west of me in Utah, and 4 to the south of me in the San Juan Mtns. on the New Mexico/Colorado Border.... no wonder I'm smelling smoke!  I'm surrounded just like you, Byron.....

Byron wilkins said:

Here is the current fire map and you can go all the way to Alaska which is really on fire.

1. View a continuously updated map of US wildfire locations, perimeters, fire potential areas, burn areas, precipitation, and social media.

• My sister lives in Anchorage. Hope she's okay. She's almost 70.

My elevation is 2500'-2700' and I've never noticed any problems.

• Here is the current fire map and you can go all the way to Alaska which is really on fire.

1. View a continuously updated map of US wildfire locations, perimeters, fire potential areas, burn areas, precipitation, and social media.

• I have taken the good advice and all the symptoms and alerted my neighbor, they also thank you.

I live at at 2500 ft and have no problem with altitude symptoms although when I lived in Lake Tahoe at 5500 ft the tourists were a mess for a couple days.

At this point we are surrounded by fires so which ever way the wind blows we will continue to get some.  

• Ha! Yeah, that cajun cookin' will getcha.

• Here in Colorado we get either westerly or north westery wind flow most of the time.  That puts us directly down stream from the either the California, or the Washington State fires.  Since we're the highest average elevation state, we're already low on oxygen (it's 4750 ft. elev. here in the valley floor).  Ever hear of altitude sickness?  All it is is lack of oxygen.  That's why the Olympic athletes all train here.  They build up their red corpuscles (the ones that carry the oxygen) to high altitude conditions, and then when they drop down to a lower altitude to compete, they have a huge advantage over any athletes who don't train at altitude.  (almost like they're ON oxygen).... I'm not sure, but I think Byron may also live at some altitude in Idaho also, which might be a contributing factor with his cramps..... I know some friends from Louisiana who really suffer when they come here to hunt elk with me.  I'm 20 years older than some of them, yet they can't keep up with me.  They call me the "mountain man".  Of course, to get even, I call them the "swamp rats"..... all in good humour, of course.... I kid them by asking them," Did you all come here to hunt elk, or just sit around all day panting?"  Then I laugh at them, and call them "low landers".  We have to have some fun, right?  They get even with me when we cook, because my tongue gets set on fire every time I try to eat their "Cajun Cooking."  That's when THEY get to laugh at ME.....

Cheryl Nelson said:

No smoke around here. Once, we had a wood stove and something went wrong and everything in the house was left with an acrid smokey odor to it. Is that what you're talking about, or is it the smoke from burning trees. Are they burning near you, too?

• No smoke around here. Once, we had a wood stove and something went wrong and everything in the house was left with an acrid smokey odor to it. Is that what you're talking about, or is it the smoke from burning trees. Are they burning near you, too?

• The wood smoke Byron talks about may be affecting him and myself more than you, due to distance and topography.... I go to bed and get up smelling wood fire smoke..... I'm sure Byron does also....

• That's interesting, Jim. I filter well water and don't have leg cramps. Maybe minerals get through the filtering process?

• Byron, A combination of magnesium and potassium deficiencies is the number one cause of cramping in the legs/calves.....

This I know because I drink distilled water, and occasionally forget to take my minerals.....oops....very important, but I like

This reply was deleted.