Replies

• When I was on the Border back in 2005-2008, the Border Patrol said that for every ONE they CATCH, THREE to FOUR sneak in......

Byron wilkins said:

Those look like pretty big numbers too me, some have to be getting through.

Keith H said:

Are these number normal? Wonder how many got by? I see the Military being there permanently.  

• Trump will have them arrested and deported back.  I ran across this recent prophetic message.  Is it true that all these people trying to get into the United States, can they actually wreck the economy here?

Holy Love 

October 27, 2018
    Public message

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father.  He says:  "Solemnly, I tell you, your nation* is under attack from within.  This caravan of people** descending upon your southern border threatens the collapse of your financial system.  I told you before that evil comes clothed in goodness - this is a prime example.  On one hand, it would be good to assist all of these poor people in any way possible.  On the other hand, your nation cannot successfully absorb thousands of needy at one time.  This has been engineered by an outside source who seeks the collapse of your government through an economic collapse." 

"As citizens of this country, you must unite behind your President (Trump) in support of his efforts to protect your nation from this assault.  Pray for the poor people who have been misled by evil to believe they are marching towards a solution to all their woes.  They are simply being used towards an evil end.  I am opposing this evil dressed as good by giving you the Truth." 

• these ARE FALL AND WINTER NUMBERS BECAUSE IT IS TOO DANGEROUS TO GO THROUGH THE DESERT IN THE SUMMER, When you are talking about hundreds of miles of unguarded border the real number of illegals and drugs getting through would stagger both our imaginations. Living in AZ and NV  for a few years the local media reports everything  the MSM does not.

Byron wilkins said:

Those look like pretty big numbers too me, some have to be getting through.

Keith H said:

Are these number normal? Wonder how many got by? I see the Military being there permanently.  

• Those look like pretty big numbers too me, some have to be getting through.

Keith H said:

This reply was deleted.