Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

In C. G. Jung's book, Answer to Job, he psychologically analyzes the book of Job (which is a fascinating read).  Later in the book, he analyzes Revelations.  His conclusion, psychologically speaking, is that Revelations (which is the result of a vision) resulted from a disturbance in the unconscious of the writer (who he believes is the same writer as the Epistles of John).  The disturbance results when the conscious and the unconscious are out of balance.  John wrote "God is love," but yet Revelations is full of hate and violence.  Jung (pronounced Yung) has noticed this phenomenon in other Christians trying to lead the Christ-like life.  The unconscious (apparently) counteracts the conscious.  With Revelations, Jung sees this as an eruption of the unconscious.  (He didn't mention Paul's vision, but the principles are probably the same.)

If Jung is right, this would explain, psychologically, why priests abuse children.  They have repressed their sexuality on the surface, but the repression is boiling in the unconscious mind and eventually erupts as child abuse. Man is made with a sexual side and it is unhealthy to repress it, just as it would be unhealthy to repress eating, breathing or going to the bathroom.  At best, priests that are celibate are unbalanced in the physical sense, which impacts their psychological health, and really should be outlawed. 

A lesser (but no less valid) example is my reaction to the diet I'm on.  I don't like it and eventually I had an "eruption" where I went back to eating normally.  I tried repressing my distaste for fish and oil and lack of bread and too many green things, but I guess that distaste was boiling away in my unconscious mind.  Crazy insight, but it is an explanation.  Plus, the synchronicity of having just spent two weeks going through that eruption, then reading about it, as confirmation of its truth. 

It begs the question: Can one ascend without working through the Shadow side of the unconscious mind?  It would seem the answer is no.  Several bodies of work I know of that help with addressing the unconscious are at lonerwolf.com and ascensionhelp.com.  This process is what may be known as "the dark night of the soul."

Views: 60

Replies to This Discussion

One has to also wonder why those who are not celibate sexually abuse children.  This goes beyond inner.  I do think many who are abusers are under attack from the other side and dont have the discernment to see it.  As to priests, they are aware of these attacks knowing they are being coerced however are too stupid and weak to not do this.

Because of the political elite being involved in satanic stuff involving children, I wonder if the Vatican is infected too.  That might be on explanation, external coercion.  I'm sure there is not a one-size-fits-all explanation, but the unconscious could be part of the package.

Kim B said:

One has to also wonder why those who are not celibate sexually abuse children.  This goes beyond inner.  I do think many who are abusers are under attack from the other side and dont have the discernment to see it.  As to priests, they are aware of these attacks knowing they are being coerced however are too stupid and weak to not do this.

Certainly reptilian involvement in all of this.  

Cheryl Nelson said:

Because of the political elite being involved in satanic stuff involving children, I wonder if the Vatican is infected too.  That might be on explanation, external coercion.  I'm sure there is not a one-size-fits-all explanation, but the unconscious could be part of the package.

Kim B said:

There is certainly evil doers inside of the Vatican (not all are however) who are running the roost....

RSS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See https://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2022   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service