Raising vibrations to help humanity
I have had a bad taste in my mouth ever since this satellite has been launched, but thought it worthy of an additional post.
I have these questions:
1. Why the rush to have all these missions to Mars suddenly?
2. Chinese at the last minute decided to piggy back on the Phobos-Grunt with their own mission.
3. How many previous failed Mars Missions have the Russians had? 17
The last one being in 1996. With this dismal track record, why did the Chinese jump on board?
4. US just launched another mission to Mars last week.
5. Odd that communications failure happened just after launch. Sound like a communication jamming effort by the West? If this in fact the case, what reason would be so important to go through all this trouble?
6. Then the orbit of Phobos-Grunt now, just very, very, very strange. A few days ago, communication was partially established for about 6 hours, they claimed the transmission was garbled.
Here is another link to a previous post here on this site:
Even more strangeness with its orbit.
Here is the official Russian mission of Phobos-Grunt:
FOBOS-GRUNT is a sample return mission to Phobos, one of the moons of Mars. Funded by the Russian space agency Roscosmos, and developed by NPO Lavochkin and the Russian Space Research Institute, Fobos-Grunt is to become the first Russian interplanetary mission since the failed Mars 96. It is also set to become the first spacecraft to return a macroscopic extraterrestrial sample from a planetary body since Luna 24 in 1976. Lift-off occurred successfully at 20:16 GMT on 8 November 2011 from Baikonur Cosmodrome, but the spacecraft failed to depart Earth orbit shortly afterwards. If it can be rescued, the spacecraft is scheduled to reach Mars' orbit in September 2012 and land on Phobos in February 2013. The return vehicle, carrying up to 200 g of soil from Phobos, is expected to be back on Earth in August 2014.
With all these questions raised, does anyone else find that this entire situation extraordinary for just 200 grams (7 ounces ) of Martian soil?
I feel there must be something else going on, with all these fallacies being spewed by the world space organizations.