Earthchangers College

Raising vibrations to help humanity

Earth Changes Central (ECC) GROUP Meditation/Healing

ECC
GROUP Meditation/Healing:
  next meditation is Tuesday,  12 October 2010
Every member of this ECC Ning is welcome to join this open invitation group meditation as they chose. It is designed to be a self-organising opportunity to come
together in purpose while sharing in a relaxed, free form way.

Presently, this ECC Meditation is scheduled for:
Tuesdays at 3 times, so people from any place in the world,
     or off world, ;) may join us.
05:00 UTC, 14:30 UTC, 01:00 UTC
10:00 EDT, 19:30 EDT, 06:00 EDT
09:00 CDT, 18:30 CDT, 05:00 CDT
08:00 MDT, 17:30 MDT, 04:00 MDT
07:00 PDT, 16:30 PDT, 03:00 PDT
You may use this clock to help you figure your local time.
Time Zone Converter

To unify our meditation I offer this super simple structure:
Synchronise our breathing,
Breathe 3 deep slow breaths with the intent to synchronise your personal meditation to the ECC meditation.
Smile inwardly.
Connect to your own highest spiritual source.
Read or simply acknowledge the script below.
Then meditate, contemplate, sit in stillness, pray, in whatever way
you heart leads you.
Be playful, happy, enjoy, creative, your imagination is your only limit....
:0)

ECC Meditation Opening Script:
We come together
in unity and purpose,
Seeking the highest good
for all life.
We invite any one who wants to
join us in this same purpose,
And we give thanks to the
great protection we receive
in our unity.

You may meditate any length of time you choose, from a few minutes, to a half hour, or so.
However, when you close your meditation, if you want to also direct the high,
positive energy that has been generated then you may do so with the
ECC Group Meditation code: Rose of Sharon

This discussion format is set up so anyone may request this beautiful energy to be directed to any person, event, or issue in which they are concerned.
It is also, set up so that anyone who wants to volunteer, may at any time participate, in a
self-appointed, and self-moderating way, in this loving self-organising space.
And, it is also set up so that any member may come here to share their ECC
Group Meditation experiences.

I explain how and why this works in the replies below.
Please read them, and ask questions if you need help understanding this process.

I want to thank everyone who helped me, in spirit, in putting the ideas of this meditation
together.
Thank you all for sharing your hearts with us!!!

Views: 3353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks. Yes, this makes sense.

edina said:
Hi Cheryl, it's a shortcut symbol, or icon, for the list of requests for each week. Thanks for asking this question. I realise that I did not make this clear, at all.

In many meditation/prayer groups where people will send healing, or life enhancing, energy to people, many times people will simply just read the names from a paper. Or everyone will write their requests and put them in a bowl, and the intent of the group then goes to the requests in the bowl. If someone doesn't want to read the entire list, they may simply direct the flow to the ECC code Rose of Sharon. I hoped it would give some people some flexibility to do this on a work break, a lunch hour, in the tub, on a walk, whatever....

The Rose of Sharon code is simply as symbol representing the paper, or the bowl.
I wanted to pick an easy visual if people wanted to use this. The Rose of Sharon is a universal symbol for unconditional love, intent for the highest good to all involved, and a natural, easy-going no-maintenance flower that simply blooms in variations in almost every terrain on the planet. I thought it would be a graceful symbol for our bowl, or paper. People are also very free to simply read the request from the computer list, or to print it out and use a real paper, if they do not want to use this symbol.

Sorry, I forgot to explain that better. I felt uneasy about how much I'm asking people to read already, I think I was trying to shorten everything. Let me know if this makes sense to you.

Cheryl Nelson said:
I'm not sure what the ECC Code: Rose of Sharon is about?
ROSE of SHARON: Week of dates running Sat, Aug 21 -->Tues, Aug 24:

edina said:
edina said:
edina said:
ROSE of SHARON: Week of dates running Sat, Aug 20 -->Tues, Aug 24:

There is no wrong way to do this. Just add what you want, where you want in the comment chain, but let's try to keep the Code line at the top, remember to highlight in bold and underline. It will be easier for others to follow. Thanks. You'll have to manually add this if you copy the line to your comment. Hope to see many, many more requests here, soon. Grace and Blessings, e

edina said:
edina said:
edina said:
To give you an idea of how this works I'll do a few of these, and then, feel free to add your requests

edina said:

I'm opening the request reply chain for the upcoming ECC Group Meditation:
Highest good for all life, in alignment with Grace for ALL... Unity for our group, families, loved ones, friends, families, and all of humanity... Pakistan, ZG, Teresa C and Leah, Bolivia, India, Bogota, SSC, Hopi,sealife in the oceans,
The gulf coast and oil spill, our local, regional, national, corporate, transnational, and planetary leaders, our capacity for our own personal leadership, response-ablities, and capacity for soulutions,
the people of Africa, d, K/A,
MD, NCW,
The Zetas, people all over the world in flooded areas (China, Korea, the Himalayan town deluged out of existence, etc.), the mods here, Ziggy, Joe & Crystal, Casey, Alli & Dani.

edina said:
Cheryl Nelson said:

edina said:
edina said:
edina said:

There is no wrong way to do this. Just add what you want, where you want in the comment chain, but let's try to keep the Code line at the top, remember to highlight in bold and underline. It will be easier for others to follow. Thanks. You'll have to manually add this if you copy the line to your comment. Hope to see many, many more requests here, soon. Grace and Blessings, e

edina said:
edina said:
edina said:
To give you an idea of how this works I'll do a few of these, and then, feel free to add your requests

edina said:

Highest good for all life, in alignment with Grace for ALL... Unity for our group, families, loved ones, friends, families, and all of humanity... Pakistan, ZG, Teresa C and Leah, Bolivia, India, Bogota, SSC, Hopi,sealife in the oceans,
The gulf coast and oil spill, our local, regional, national, corporate, transnational, and planetary leaders, our capacity for our own personal leadership, response-ablities, and capacity for soulutions,
MD, NCW,
The Zetas, people all over the world in flooded areas (China, Korea, the Himalayan town deluged out of existence, etc.), the mods here, Ziggy, Joe & Crystal, Casey, Alli & Dani.
perfect timing, that we may all feel a better sense of timing in our actions, and that we develop healthy and balanced relationship with time, the time principle, the spirits of time, the time lords, AKA the archangels, MD, Jeannie, the Great Gathering website, and all the new members who are joining us here,
The other benign aliens helping with the transformation, J&J health issues, those helping to get the message of PX out to the world...

edina said:
Cheryl Nelson said:

edina said:
Cheryl Nelson said:

edina said:
edina said:
edina said:

edina said:
edina said:
edina said:

edina said:

MD, NCW,
perfect timing, that we may all feel a better sense of timing in our actions, and that we develop healthy and balanced relationship with time, the time principle, the spirits of time, the time lords, AKA the archangels, MD, Jeannie, the Great Gathering website, and all the new members who are joining us here,
The other benign aliens helping with the transformation, J&J health issues, those helping to get the message of PX out to the world...
CTW/GF, OUR Unified Freedom, B & his family...,
Karman and her family,
Good Morning everyone, for some reason I could not get the chat link to work, so I'm letting everyone know that I will be away from the computer most of the day, However, I will be joining in all three times of the group meditation today, which for me is 0800, 1730, 0400, which I already did this morning.

Here's a tip for those of you who are interested. I did a print preview of this blog, reduced the size of the view to 70% and I was able to get the super simple structure, and opening script on one page, page 2, I printed it, so I can have it with me where ever I may find myself in any future ECC Group Meditation times.

Meet you in meditation today, and remember we are protected in our unity of knowledge. Grace be among us....
edina said:

edina said:
Cheryl Nelson said:

edina said:
Cheryl Nelson said:

edina said:
edina said:
edina said:

edina said:
edina said:
edina said:

edina said:

MD, NCW,
CTW/GF, OUR Unified Freedom, B & his family...,
Karman and her family,
K and his family's safe return, Peace, Tolerance and Love for one another. Mitigation and positive change for mankind.
Loving greetings to all... I am so sorry I missed the time here for meditation, but It is now on my list for 7:30 Pm edt here in Michigan. Next weeks will have my focus, but I plan to send energy through out the week for all things on this list. I think this is a wonderful idea, and I hope a lot of members will participate in this. It could mean a lot for so many.
Question: Will there be a place to post after the group meditation? Should we discuss any interesting things we discover, or messages we receive? Will "Rose of Sharon" be used for all meditations or will there be a different title for each week? Sorry for so many questions. . . but I need to know. Thank you so much for organizing this Edina, you are an Angel of Light... Bless you
I'm sorry I missed this too...it's a wonderful idea, Edina..and I look forward to taking part in this (hopefully..next week) I've been so busy lately with work and getting my girls ready for back to school..I haven't had much time to keep up with the ning, but I've been popping in and out just to try to keep up..somewhat.. Peace, Love, light and blessings to all of you!!
Hi Weiynala, yep, you may post your experiences right here in this forum, any time, but I figure most people will post their experiences, insights, and so on soon after they have received them in meditation. The ROSE OF SHARON code is ongoing, it will always be used as the icon for the weekly meditation, The more we use this the more clarified and focussed our weekly group mediations will become.

I am so happy to that you will be joining in, and enjoying this, you're such a loving soul, it'll be good to be able to connect with you in this way.

Weiynala of Styx said:
Loving greetings to all... I am so sorry I missed the time here for meditation, but It is now on my list for 7:30 Pm edt here in Michigan. Next weeks will have my focus, but I plan to send energy through out the week for all things on this list. I think this is a wonderful idea, and I hope a lot of members will participate in this. It could mean a lot for so many.
Question: Will there be a place to post after the group meditation? Should we discuss any interesting things we discover, or messages we receive? Will "Rose of Sharon" be used for all meditations or will there be a different title for each week? Sorry for so many questions. . . but I need to know. Thank you so much for organizing this Edina, you are an Angel of Light... Bless you
Thanks Cindi, you are welcome to join in any time you want to your heart's content. :-)
The beauty of how this group meditation is set up is that we are not limited by the typical constraints, and boundaries, of time and space. This meditation format allows us to co-create from our soul consciousness, so we are pretty much unlimited in the ways we can enjoy this group meditation.

Back to school time is a super busy, and hectic time. I forgot all about what time of year this is, too busy milking goats, and digging dirt I suppose, lol, :), thanks for reminding me. I'll be happy to see you any time you show up, blessings, e

Cindi said:
I'm sorry I missed this too...it's a wonderful idea, Edina..and I look forward to taking part in this (hopefully..next week) I've been so busy lately with work and getting my girls ready for back to school..I haven't had much time to keep up with the ning, but I've been popping in and out just to try to keep up..somewhat.. Peace, Love, light and blessings to all of you!!
I thought I'd share with everyone my meditation experiences from this past Tuesdays' meditation. I have decided to try to meditate at all the three optional times for the first few weeks, if I can. It will be impractical for me to do this all the time, but I want to deeply anchor this opportunity into our reality so I am directing more focus on this in the beginning to nurture its roots.

The first meditation for my time zone is 0400. Even though it is at the end of the times noted, it actually is the first meditation of the day, I believe that Europe enters the day before we do, so this allows me to sync up that meditation with our friends in Europe. It may be the opposite for Australia, Mongolia, Russia, Japan, China and Southeast Asia, maybe our friends from those countries could let us know how the times for the meditations fall into their days. I was trying to think of Bobby Dean, he is one of the people who expressed immediate interest in this idea, and I definitely want him included, along with everyone else. I* believe he is in Taiwan?

So, my first meditation was normal, except at the very end I heard this phrase, "dominate by seeing".
I found this to be a peculiar statement. The first thought I had after hearing this statement comes from A Course in Miracles (ACM). It goes like this, "The ability to accept truth in this world is the perceptual counterpart to creating in the Kingdom of God." I know this sounds religious, the ACM uses a lot of the Christian language applied differently than it is typically applied, please feel free to translate the meaning of this statement into the spiritual language of your choice.

Anyway, this has sort of stuck with me, and I've been mulling it over for the past few days. This came from my first meditation. Next I'll share what happened in the second meditation. :-)
The second meditation for my time zone was at 0800, this meditation was spectacular, I was able to enter into that super wonderful state of deep stillness, and peace, it feels both warm and light to me, and I fee as if I am entering into the womb of Creation.

As I stayed there I began seeing the avatar photos of various people from this Ning, and from other places, not from this Ning. I felt an enormous rush of spiritual beings, souls, and higher order guides and teachers enter into this space. The space began to expand into something that I can only describe as a sort of cosmic amphitheater. It was larger that my mind can imagine. Way cool!!!!!

It stayed like this for a bit, and then simply all kinds of people, from all over began joining in, I didn't recognise any of these people, it was like an old high school/college party. People just kept showing up, and joining in.... lol...

I could only stay in this meditation for about 10 minutes, usually I'm milking goats at this time, and this was as long as I could delay that chore without completely disrespecting my goats. :0)

It was interesting to me that when I finished milking the goats, and came back to the ECC Ning, we had dozens of new people showing up, how synchronistic is that??? These were people that Cheryl has invited.
In my meditation, it was many more than dozens, it was lots, and lots.....

In the next comment I'll tell you about my third meditation....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

PETITIONS / DONATION STATUS

PROOF DEPARTMENT....

Always demand proof, proof is the elementary courtesy that is anyone’s due.  —Paul Valéry, "Monsieur Teste"

Is That Winged Object Really Planet X? Maybe Not!

Here's a NASA deconstruction image showing the central personnel area and three force shields:

See http://earthchanges.ning.com/video/nibiru-planet-x-binary-star-system-latest-2016-huge-anomaly-via for the video it came from (40:23 etc).

Indonesia Plate NOT Collapsing -- The TruEarth Images offered by ZT as "proof" are 11 years old! 

Oh, Buoy! (Misinterpreted buoy charts)

Deconstructing Nancy Lieder and her Zetatalk

IMPORTANT MISC. LINKS

NOTE: 

Disclaimers, copyrights, and other legal notices are in the Terms of Service

Please take time to read them.

And remember....

LOVE LIVES WHERE THERE IS NO FEAR!

About

Cheryl Nelson created this Ning Network.

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

READY FOR LIFT-OFF?

Remove Traumatic Blockages That Are Holding You Back

How To Enjoy The Shift

What Do You Mean The 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?
Find out what this means, our brief passage through 4D, on our way to 5D....  The archangels have said the entire consciousness of Earth will be a fifth dimensional consciousness by the year 2015."

My Ascension Journey, So Far
Share your stories

Why Raising Your Energy Vibration Is So Important

If I'm Waking Up, Why Don't I Feel Better?

How Many of These 51 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening do you Have?

Those Darn "Individual Churnings"

The Ascension Flu

Transforming Personal & Planetary Consciousness --
A good overview of the basic premises and some science backing it up -- well worth the read

© 2017   Created by Cheryl Nelson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service