NWO NOW OFFICIAL: 193 NATIONS, INCLUDING US, TURNED OVER THEIR SOVEREIGNTY TO UN

NWO NOW OFFICIAL: 193 NATIONS, INCLUDING US, TURNED OVER THEIR SOVEREIGNTY TO UN

Please circulate this very important article by Alex Newman, on the New American's website, and boo…

We had better come together consciously very fast. There are many good things happening around the world. ISIS is almost defeated by Russia, France and Germany are joining Russia to defeat ISIS. The migrant invasion has woken up the EU countries to realize they are not migrants but unruly invaders with a purpose. Even England wants to send them back. The other EU countries are building border fences. Europe is having daily protests against the invasion. But the NWO media is silent and people know they are part of the problem. When people begin to wake up they do need to understand what is going on and why, otherwise they just stay in limbo not knowing which way to go. You can visit every channeled message that says you are about to ascend and things are getting better, but if you do not understand what is wrong in the first place why do you need to go somewhere else. 

Everything has been geared to controlling you and it is working very well for the controllers ,as we see America sleeping through their demise and maybe one vaccine away from it happening.

What I am finding is that people are waking up and I am not sure exactly why but would like to think it is the wave hitting our planet. I do know many people are suffering and want answers, go out as I have been doing and ask simple questions and people respond with amazing things you never thought they were aware of.

Tomorrow I go shopping and it used to be a very negative experience but now I see people reading labels and I commend them for doing so and they respond with, " there are so many poisons we need to be careful " From the smallest awakening there is much hope. Byron   

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –