“Affliction of Mercy”

The Affliction of Mercy

This blessing of mercy will come upon all mankind. No one will be spared. Scientists, doctors, and false commentators will not find a cure for the Affliction of Mercy. The Affliction will not be explained. It will be supernatural, and many will cry for mercy. There will be no cure to remove it. It is I, your Almighty God the Father, who will give mankind this additional chance to convert before the “Warning”.

This will start before The Warning and will accelerate after the Warning.

Mankind will experience their own sins in the form of a disease that is incurable. Many of those committing the atrocities taking place in my world will suffer the most. Those that promote the murder of my unborn children, trafficking of children, those seeking power over others, and many other acts of evil.

My Mercy of Affliction will start with a small rash and the rash will expand into large boils. Many will have their skin decay and their bodies will start to decay and rot as the smell of a dead animal carcass. The smell will be so horrible that people will hide, and question why this is happening? Many will take their own lives in desperation. The air will become unbearable to breathe. Many will ask themselves, “why me”?

This must take place so that my children can experience a moment of eternal death. I do this to keep them from spreading the evil of Lucifer and destroying My creation.  Many will embrace eternal damnation in Hell and curse me for this affliction. This will bring mankind to their knees, and they will seek answers but will refuse to hear the truth. Their suffering will be unbearable. Mankind will receive a taste of eternal suffering and death. The Antichrist will rejoice in seeing my children suffer.

Satan’s followers will be the first to be infected.

There will be chaos throughout the world. Many will panic and curse each other. Confusion and destruction will be rampant as hate and sin from hell will cover the earth. Man will not find a cure for My act of Mercy. I am given them a choice to make.

This must take place to allow my children to make a choice between my Son Jesus Christ and Lucifer. They must decide who to follow. I can no longer allow man to destroy each other as evil inflicts hatred, greed, power, and the destruction of My Church.

Is there a cure for this affliction?

Yes…. Only I, your Almighty God the Father, will heal those afflicted. The only cure is conversion of the heart through ME.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray,
and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”
2 Chronicles 7:14

Those that change their sinful ways will be healed immediately. You must sincerely and honestly repent of all your sins and turn away from evil. Do not think that you can fool Me for I know your sincerity and your heart.

Will some be spared the Affliction of Mercy.

YES!  My holy and earthly Saints that have kept my Commandments, pray, and always seek me.  Those that have listened to the warnings and messages given by the Blessed Mother and change their sinful ways will be spared. Those that have placed me in their hearts as many of my Saints on earth must reach out to those that are lost in their identity of my love for them.  I called all my children that hear my voice to become Apostles and warriors for My Word. Those that help my children in need, feed the poor, and live the Beatitudes, will be spared. They will not be affected by this affliction.

Religion, race, or creed do not matter. I seek and see only their hearts. All are my children.

https://afterthewarning.com/messages-from-heaven/john-martinez/2024/april/08/open-your-eyes/

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• YES!  My holy and earthly Saints that have kept my Commandments, pray, and always seek me.  Those that have listened to the warnings and messages given by the Blessed Mother and change their sinful ways will be spared. Those that have placed me in their hearts as many of my Saints on earth must reach out to those that are lost in their identity of my love for them.  I called all my children that hear my voice to become Apostles and warriors for My Word. Those that help my children in need, feed the poor, and live the Beatitudes, will be spared. They will not be affected by this affliction.

Religion, race, or creed do not matter. I seek and see only their hearts. All are my children.

• NB

• "This will start on a Friday and last for 30 days as a warning. Only I know the time."

https://afterthewarning.com/messages-from-heaven/john-martinez/2024...

Home
    Home
  • This is a message from God the Father.

This reply was deleted.