Replies

• Kim, I just got your email now at midnight on the 14th.  I sent a reply by email to you.

• Jim I don't see the response you sent (it is gone from this thread) but it was still in my email.  I did respond back to you, check your email.

• Hi!  Good thread. 

• laughing

• OK I see whay you mean Kim.  I have been here fore at least 20 years.   In fact we all have.

• Hey, I really meant to include your name and GT Bighair in the message (I probably have forgotten others too).  Just glad you all are still around!

I am curious as to how many members here will respond.....

• Hi,   I 'm a FlatEarther...  and not a bot...12289435469?profile=RESIZE_180x180

• Hi!

• Hi, I check back every once in a while to see if any of you globe believers have dipped their toes in #FlatEarth yet...

I think you could double your subs if you would just expand a little...  just watch Eddie's channel for a while ... it is so adictting... here is a good one....    https://youtu.be/BfirBMGrl4M?si=2bnSXEyF94x8mhu-   Bless ya'll ...gt          

yep and Amen.12293961278?profile=RESIZE_930x

• GT are you involved in social media groups that support your flat earth beliefs?  We could create a separate group here for you such as a "flat earth discussion" group.  I don't know if there are any other members here that support flat earth.  Even though this site has well over 1,000 members, very few even participate in discussions here any more (we lost regular members through death, or just loss of interest, or they threw hissy fits and left....)

FYI this is a forum that shares much of anything.  Mostly dealing with earth changes (climate, etc), changing our world as in discussions of higher level existence (as in the collective evolving to a higher level), prophecies relating to earth changes, spiritual, gardening, preparation, aliens, pole shifts etc etc etc.  Of course it doesn't guarantee anyone will participate in any discussions where 10 years ago it was a totally different situation here.

This reply was deleted.