Let’s talk

Good Morning, Earthchangers!

The purpose of this thread is to take a consensus as to what you members want from this site going forward.  Changes?  Ideas?  

As an ‘Earthchanger’ , it seems to me that we are working on two fronts… the physical and the spiritual, not to be confused with the religious aspect.  What started as Cheryl Nelson’s vision is now evolving into the next step of that journey. 

I’ll start… I have been thinking of an upgrade which would bring more features to the site.  Before that happens, there needs to be some more blocks put into place. For example, would anyone like to volunteer as a site moderator?  Please private message me and let’s talk.  

Ideally, I would like to have a total of five mods. This number would take some of the burden off of Kim B, who has been a godsend of knowledge and faithfulness in helping with this transition.  

For newer members, our founder, Cheryl Nelson, passed away in December of 2021, of Covid-19, at which time the site was in limbo, the site monthly fees were not being paid, and it was unclear how this group would keep going. After much deliberation, and with a group consensus, I stepped up and brought the Ning debt up to date, and have been keeping the door open (the monthly fees which Ning zaps out of my account before it is even daylight on the first of each month).  I did this even though I am a pensioner. Just to let you know I am not in any stretch…wealthy.  Fact is…well, that’s too much information for now, and why I have had to ask for donations in order to keep the site open. To date, three members have stepped up to help with these fees.  A big ‘thank you’ shoutout to all of them. 

But, this site needs to continue. There is a wealth of information in here on any topic one could imagine, I loved Cheryl, and there you go… I guess you are stuck with me for awhile. Please add your thoughts, pro or con, or new sparks of ideas. 

Thank you all for your participation, and support during this trying transitional time. God bless. 

~Dianna Spencer, site owner❤️

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No problem.  And no inconvenience on your part at all.   I get frustrated with the Ning from what they have put us through since the passing of Cheryl.  

• Thank you for your kind thoughts. However, this upgrade process is getting the best of me. You are welcome to post here as long as it is 1950's family friendly. ...I think you all know what that means, so I'll leave it right there. 

• We are not stuck with you. You have put an amazing amount of work into this site. Thank you. I did not love Cheryl... and I have been keeping my eyes on many sites. Thank goodness there are members on this site that have presented some of the material that I gathered for others. Really have posted very little on this site over the years. Most of the stuff has been posted through other members who reviewed the material before it was posted. I have never claimed to be computer savvy. It has cost me being kicked off of sites like zetatalk and earthchanges. The fun part is that I don't care any more when others decide I need to be fired... because I do not follow the rules that are put in place.

I want to congratulate you for having an open mind and inviting people to put their ideas forward. The spiritual posts are excellent. It is important to have some fun posts sprinkled in so that the folks can have a belly laugh. There are too many battles that I am fighting in Ottawa... would not be able to be a moderator or contribute to the site except through others from time to time. So, keep up the good work and share with others from around the globe.

Blessings!

• Anyone else?  Ideas?  Compliments?  Complaints?  

• Thanks Kim

Kim B said:

Look to the right hand column "Groups".  He created a group called "the Warning".  The Warning is to happen globally no matter what one's beliefs are.  He isn't suggesting to change this ning's name.

Gowithin said:

Why would you re name the site The Warning?  Is that the only message you would give out? Cheryl first did not make it a religious site.  It was about the name for changes going on the earth that we are facing, which we will be even more!  which to me is more dire now then ever.  It was a site about things of interest, how to prepare for coming changes, to empower oneself of health and survival, being together as a community.  Not just politics and religion.  Just sayin!

Martin Oliver Cloonan said:

I am very happy with the ning as it allows religion in the main forum. Dianna is doing a top job and is open minded!

I wish there were  more members.

I suggest a new Group called the warning. It is close...

• Look to the right hand column "Groups".  He created a group called "the Warning".  The Warning is to happen globally no matter what one's beliefs are.  He isn't suggesting to change this ning's name.

Gowithin said:

Why would you re name the site The Warning?  Is that the only message you would give out? Cheryl first did not make it a religious site.  It was about the name for changes going on the earth that we are facing, which we will be even more!  which to me is more dire now then ever.  It was a site about things of interest, how to prepare for coming changes, to empower oneself of health and survival, being together as a community.  Not just politics and religion.  Just sayin!

Martin Oliver Cloonan said:

I am very happy with the ning as it allows religion in the main forum. Dianna is doing a top job and is open minded!

• I am very happy with the ning as it allows religion in the main forum. Dianna is doing a top job and is open minded!

• Jim. Don’t you feel bad. We will make it somehow. I have a lot of faith.

Now, your situation is exactly what I had in mind as far as having a little excess to help our members with legitimate concerns. We are not there yet, unfortunately.

Will certainly keep you and your wife in prayer. Please keep us updated from time to time. God bless…

• I wish the best for the site and everyone who is keeping it afloat.  Wish I could help out but sadly my wifes stage 4 bone cancer is draining me of money and time.    

• Donald Alvarado said:

Dianna, I will continue to send $ as much and for as long as I can. Thank you for your care of the site. I do miss Byron and Jim. They added a variety of welcome info. I hope a member with relevant material posts more. The site needs to be multi topic which is what I think Cheryl wanted.
    I came from the Zeta site with Cheryl when we had a disagreement with Nancy Lieder. This site was mainly ET topics when it started. I miss those topics. The spiritual topics are good but can easily be overdone. I would personally like to see more variety. Sorry to say I do not have time to post anymore.
    Keep up the good work and if you need any thing I can do, just ask.
    Don
    Thank you for all your help, and good ideas. God bless!
This reply was deleted.