Message to John Leary - 20 November 2023

Jesus said: “My people, I will bring My Warning and the six weeks of Conversion time to give people a chance to make reparation for their sins when there will be no evil influence. After this time I will call My faithful to come to the safety of My refuges with an inner locution only for the faithful. My angels will shield you from bombs, viruses, and even comets. They will also make you invisible to the evil ones. At the end of the tribulation, I will send My Comet of Chastisement that will kill the evil ones and they will be sent to hell. My faithful will be protected from the comet, and I will bring you into a renewed earth in My Era of Peace where you will live for a long time. Rejoice when you will be living with no evil influence.”

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• November 18th: 

Jesus said: “My people, major changes are coming into the Church and they will not be according to the Church traditions.  If some changes are not proper, you do not have to follow them.  I love all of you, but there are liberal people making these changes.  If you see a change in the words of Consecration, then avoid that Mass and come to a traditional Mass at My refuges.  You are seeing attacks by the devil both inside and outside of My Church.  Keep praying your rosaries and be ready to come to My refuges at the proper time.”

• November 16th: 

“My people, the Chinese communists want America to keep buying things from China.  Biden has taken money from China and it is hard to trust either leader. Your people and your company CEOs, like Apple, do a lot of business with China.  China is still sending fentanyl to your country.  Your country is finally trying to source products from other countries and make things in America.  Beware of China who wants to take over Taiwan and they are taking advantage of an open border in Maine.” 

Jesus said:  “My people, you are seeing My Church leaders and they are controlling what is acceptable in their liberal view of My Church.  Those clergy who support the traditions of My Church and the true faith are being silenced.  Pray for your leaders who are misleading the people in some elements of the faith.  Any teachings that are contrary to the Catechism of the Catholic Church do not have to be followed.” 

• November 15th 

“My people, you are being controlled by the one world people.  These evil ones behind the scenes are manipulating your voting machines; using their money to pay off workers and judges.  The evil Democrat leaders will win most elections just like they do in Venezuela and even in Brazil.  

Your corporate leaders will help the ruthless Democrats to steal your money with this digital dollar.  Your people need to rise up and fight this takeover of your money, or you will lose everything.  These evil ones will cancel your accounts, and you will need to come to My refuges for your survival and protection. I will defeat these evil ones and they will all be in hell with My just sentence.  Be thankful that you can survive this tribulation with My angel protection and My multiplication of your needs.” 

• November 14th: “My people, these underground tunnels in America are called DUMBS.  These tunnels are much bigger than the Hamas tunnels in Gaza.  Your military uses these tunnels to transfer troops and weapons.  You also are aware of another use of these tunnels for young children who are abused to provide adrenochrome for the one world people.  These tunnels also are storing food and weapons for the elite in their underground cities.  The public does not have access to the protection of these tunnels if there were a nuclear war.  The elite could hide there when they release the next pandemic virus.  Have no fear, because I will protect My faithful at My refuges from bombs, viruses, and even comets.  My angels will put up shields over My refuges from any dangers to your lives.” 

• http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2023/11/22/monday-november-20-2023/

"My faithful will be protected from the comet, and I will bring you into a renewed earth in My Era of Peace where you will live for a long time.  Rejoice when you will be living with no evil influence.”

Monday, November 20, 2023 : John Leary
This reply was deleted.