Replies

• One of the good ones from Proverbs:

3 For the lips of a harlot are like a honeycomb dropping, and her throat is smoother than oil.

4 But her end is bitter as wormwood, and sharp as a two-edged sword.

5 Her feet go down into death, and her steps go in as far as hell.

(reminds me of those women who hit on married men and steal them away.  Those married men who throw away their families for one of these will find out eventually!  And it is a hard situation to endure that is for sure and I would not wish it on anyone).  

• Micah 7:9 I must endure Yahweh's anger for I have sinned against him, until he takes up my cause and rights my wrongs; he will bring me out into the light, and then I shall contemplate his saving justice

• Baruch 5:2 wrap the cloak of God's saving justice around you, put the diadem of the Eternal One's glory on your head,

• Isaiah 62:1 About Zion I will not be silent, about Jerusalem I shall not rest until saving justice dawns for her like a bright light and her salvation like a blazing torch.

• Isaiah 56:1 Thus says Yahweh: Make fair judgement your concern, act with justice, for soon my salvation will come and my saving justice be manifest

• Isaiah 51:8 for the moth will eat them like clothing, the grub will devour them like wool, but my saving justice will last for ever and my salvation for all generations.

• Isaiah 51:4  I shall make my saving justice the light of peoples.

• Wisdom 9:3 to govern the world in holiness and saving justice and in honesty of soul to dispense fair judgement,

• Proverbs 20:28 Faithful love and loyalty mount guard over the king, his throne is founded on saving justice

• Psalms 97:2 Cloud, black cloud enfolds him, saving justice and judgement the foundations of his throne.

This reply was deleted.