Replies

• Beautiful message from Our Lady Mission of Divine Mercy #7

Excerpt:

"

Look, My children, what do you see around you? The crumbling down of society, of My Church, of families, of the very souls of My children. My poor, poor children. My poor, poor Church. HOW MUCH UNNECESSARY SUFFERING, My little ones. HOW MUCH.

It pierces My Heart. It makes It bleed.

Look again, children, and see the great power and dominion that Our enemy has over all of creation. The darkness that is enveloping My children, and the horror – HORROR – of seeing this darkness not only surround My Church – the Mystical Body of My Son – but come forth from within it[3], spewing out of it, out of those who have become traitors to My Son and out of those who have never belonged to Him.[4]

How it wounds My Heart to see this darkness, children, coming out of My Church, formed and called to guard and distribute the Divine Light of Truth.

Where is this Light now, My children? Do you see how dim it has become?...."

link https://mdm.faith/consoling-the-heart-of-the-father/

#7 - Consoling the Heart of the Father | Messages of Faith - Mission of Divine Mercy
    "It is I, your Heavenly Mother, your Queen and your Refuge. Come to My Heart, My little ones. Come to the Home and the Citadel prepared for you by th…
    • "Where is this Light now, My children? Do you see how dim it has become?...."

CCTV!

This reply was deleted.