TIME

TOMMOROW IS SEPT 15, MY WIFE'S BIRTHDAY, SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN 64, BUT IT IS ALSO THE MIDDLE OF THE MONTH ALREADY. IT SEEMS DAYS, WEEKS, AND MONTHS ARE GOING BY MUCH FASTER THAN BEFORE. COULD IT BE THE EARTH IS SPINNING FASTER BECAUSE OF PLANET X? WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• EVEN IN THE OLD ROMAN CATHOLIC BIBLE THAT I HAVE, IT STATES IN THE END TIMES, TIME WILL BE SPEEDED UP.

Pat Shannon said:
    Mark 13:20 in the bible says:

New International Version (©1984)
    If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them.

I have also noticed that the time seems to go by much faster than it used to. Think about this summer: It seems like we just started summer and here it is now fall! Even the crops and gardens did not do well, there was not enough time or hot enough weather. And each day seems to just fly by with no idle time. I can barely get everything done I want to accomplish in one day, it just speeds by.
  • Mark 13:20 in the bible says:

New International Version (©1984)
    If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them.

I have also noticed that the time seems to go by much faster than it used to. Think about this summer: It seems like we just started summer and here it is now fall! Even the crops and gardens did not do well, there was not enough time or hot enough weather. And each day seems to just fly by with no idle time. I can barely get everything done I want to accomplish in one day, it just speeds by.
  • Joe, there is theory on the precession of time or that time is "collapsing." As time "collapses," it speeds up. Not being an expert on this, I do agree with you that, for me, Time sure enough appears to be moving more rapidly than in the past. And I do not attribute this to growing older physically. Here is a link to check out:
    http://www.world-mysteries.com/Walter_Cruttenden_1.htm
    This article is interesting in the way it describes our movement through space and that which our solar system may be interacting with and a look at history. I agree with Rose and Mary V - the vibration or "Schmann's Resonance" has been increasing. It is pretty cool - kinda like the Earth's heartbeat. Be Well, All, kf
  • There was some guests on a radio program who said that the "schuman resonance" of the earth has changed from 7 point something to 12 point something...says the military has the freqencies dialed in...and the result is that "everyone is feeling the effect of a 24 hour time period in 16 hours"....I said "I KNEW it! I KWEW things felt like they were going by faster!"
  • lol, you are too sweet Joe. Nope, no College Professor here, however I am very flattered. :D

joe kurtz & jeanette hood said:
    ROSE, YOU ALWAYS COME UP WITH COMENTS THAT ARE SO LOGICAL, IT BLOWS MY MIND. SOMETIMES I THINK YOU WERE A PROFESSOR IN A COLLAGE. PRESENT TIME OR PERVIOUS LIFE.
  • ROSE, YOU ALWAYS COME UP WITH COMENTS THAT ARE SO LOGICAL, IT BLOWS MY MIND. SOMETIMES I THINK YOU WERE A PROFESSOR IN A COLLAGE. PRESENT TIME OR PERVIOUS LIFE.
  • Not sure Joe.

There are those who speak of time speeding up due to the increase in vibratory level that the Earth is experiencing on it's path to ascension. It is only 3rd density that is affected by time as we perceive it here on this plane. So it is viable that t he perception that time is going by faster is not a physical change but a vibratory one?

Although certainly it affects the physical as well, lol.
This reply was deleted.