The light is shinning in all the dark places in 2014. [1] Too Classified to Publish: Bush Nuclear Piracy Exposed | Veterans Today

Read more: http://www.storyleak.com/911-russia-presents-evidence-against-us-uk-and-israel-co-conspirators/#ixzz33L37oZGT

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sandra  thanks for the video. I have been doing research all morning and found something very telling This is the definition of Ground Zero by Webster's international dictionary in 1999 . The point on the ground vertically beneath or above the point of detonation of an atomic or thermonuclear bomb. This is basically the same definition they gave in 1991 and the Collins Dictionary gave in 1994. They already told us what happened and as usual we didn't understand what Ground Zero meant.  Italy, Russia and Japan have aired 911 truth years ago on prime time TV. If you look at who owns almost all the media outlets you know why we did not hear about it. Congress passed a bill that say's Israel cannot be prosecuted for 911. I prefer to not use the words Israel or Jewish because it is not fair, the Zionists are in control of them and they are mere pawns. Our government is doing the same thing to us.

• I would like to read the complete story that Russia published to the world. Pushing Russia into a war in Ukraine was a very bad idea for NATO countries. This is the year for truth to come out and I hope ascension.  

• Well what a story we weave.  This is incredible.

This reply was deleted.