Replies

• Maybe even she didn't understand what she was saying but just doing what she was told to do. I am also curious why so much emphasis was put on the number 7 maybe that is the start date of the downfall of the stock market and make sure you are out of it by the 20TH.  Please don't suicide me I won't talk, I do as I am told. She is also telling the world she is not in charge somebody else is. 

• A numerology lesson from Legarde, the head of a major financial institution is bizarre. Who is her numerologist(s)? Perhaps she is well versed in numerology herself apart from banking numbers. Her little speech was very cryptic, and she stressed the importance of the number 7. She seemed very confident, but it seemed also like TPTB had made some kind of gamble.  It just seemed as though she was trying to educate or clue in ignorant masses about how things are really done behind the scenes. Furthermore, she jokingly stated, "As you can tell, I do as I'm told."

• I wonder if this was Christine Legards  message to the elite about the 20TH of July.

This reply was deleted.