The truth about the elites agenda is about to ‘slap us in the face’. No longer do they hide behind closed doors—no—they are wide open about their cause and they are laughing at the masses while secretly planning our economic downfall.

The collapse of the dollar will be the single largest event in human history. It will be the first event that touches every single person living in the world. All human activity is controlled by money. Our work, our wealth, our government, our food, even our relationships are affected by money. No money in history has had as much of an impact as the dollar. It is the de facto world currency. All other currency collapses will pale in comparison to this one. This collapse will be worldwide and it will take down not only the dollar but all other fiat currencies, as they are essentially no different. This collapse will lead to the collapse of all paper assets and the consequences to this will have inconceivable results universally.  

Click Link To Read More: http://b4in.info/hZyE

You need to be a member of Earthchangers College to add comments!

Join Earthchangers College

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I agree 100%, people do need to prepare for sure! Just as Noah did, so should we. :) 

Byron wilkins said:

Since this was always the elites plan anyway why should this claim be surprising to anyone. When you are homeless and hungry you will gladly accept the NWO. The only reason we have not collapsed already is that quantitative bruising was put in place. Hope everyone has lots of food because you won't like the taste of gold. It could easily become a very insane world for a while but it will get better than it has ever been. No fear just a little perseverance.  Using China Mart as a gauge for our economy means we have reached a low point of sanity. When the economy collapses the banks will own everything. That ought to wake up a few people. Good always beats evil in the end.    

• According to the report, Walmart was on the list... 

Kim B said:

Walmart struggling?  Really?  don't know if I believe this one or not lol

#18 Even Wal-Mart is struggling right now. Just check out what one very prominent Wal-Mart executive recently admitted…

David Cheesewright, CEO of Walmart International was speaking at the same presentation, and he pointed out that Walmart would try to protect its market share in the US – where the company had just issued an earnings warning. But most of the growth would have to come from its units outside the US. I mean, via these share buybacks?

Alas, outside the US too, economies were limping along at best, and consumers were struggling and the operating environment was tough. “We’re seeing economies under stress pretty much everywhere we operate,” Cheesewright admitted.

• That is interesting.  Maybe they need to downsize...

• Since this was always the elites plan anyway why should this claim be surprising to anyone. When you are homeless and hungry you will gladly accept the NWO. The only reason we have not collapsed already is that quantitative bruising was put in place. Hope everyone has lots of food because you won't like the taste of gold. It could easily become a very insane world for a while but it will get better than it has ever been. No fear just a little perseverance.  Using China Mart as a gauge for our economy means we have reached a low point of sanity. When the economy collapses the banks will own everything. That ought to wake up a few people. Good always beats evil in the end.    

• A lot of corporations do not resonate with the higher D that is for sure.

• Walmart doesn't resonate with the higher D! That is all things that do not resonate with the Higher frequencies will slowly go away.

• Walmart struggling?  Really?  don't know if I believe this one or not lol

#18 Even Wal-Mart is struggling right now. Just check out what one very prominent Wal-Mart executive recently admitted…

David Cheesewright, CEO of Walmart International was speaking at the same presentation, and he pointed out that Walmart would try to protect its market share in the US – where the company had just issued an earnings warning. But most of the growth would have to come from its units outside the US. I mean, via these share buybacks?

Alas, outside the US too, economies were limping along at best, and consumers were struggling and the operating environment was tough. “We’re seeing economies under stress pretty much everywhere we operate,” Cheesewright admitted.

This reply was deleted.