Replies

• So the EQ are happening now! Will it be next near you is the Q!

When the next flood comes your way, are you still going to be there waiting for the passing of a planet?

The ground just over night around what use to be your house is gone.

So lets wait till the "Really Big Show"

• The planet is winding up to an earth change.  The book's by Immanuel Velikovsky were able to outline the most recent passing of an earth change event and explains why recorded history starts again around 1750 BC.   It's a mind opener to realize what he was able to comprehend.  And now it's about to happen again.  Where ever this object is located, it's influence is being felt.  In a delcately balance system, any deviation can tilt the balance.  The tilt is being felt..  Life for the most part will be annihilated, but some life will remain and repopulate the earth.  We are the remant of that new beginning that happen 1750 BC.  The climb back was hard and brutual and filled with ignorance.   Knowledge of this past event was supressed and known only by the few elite.  I would wish that this time around science and real religion will play a bigger part in the climb back toward civilization and there would not be this holding back of what happened 1000 to 2000 years from now but would be taught as a fact by the gobal government of the elites of the planet.  The few will always rule the many and my wish would be for the few to rule better.
  • There cannot be any exact moment. The resultant geological disasters are happening, even now, 

and they will continue to increase in frequency and severity. So, it's not like turning 

on a light switch, but rather, like gradually increasing the slider on a dimmer light, 

and watching the light grow slightly brighter, moment by moment. In the parallel 

case of these earth disasters, they are gradually increasing, week by week, and 

they will evidently continue to increase to such magnitudes of destruction that 

most biological life on earth will be annihilated. 

• Considering 12/21/2012 is only 10 days away from 2013, that certainly could happen.  I doubt any timeline can nail it to the exact moment.
  • Certainly Planet X will pass within the next few years. There is a mountain of evidence 

to absolutely prove that it will pass in the near future. 

This reply was deleted.