All Discussions (19554)
5 signs of food sensitivities that eventually wreck your health
I know all about it as I have found out I have a list of foods that cause me problems. And some are my favorites. :(
http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-9911/5-signs-a-hidden-food-sensitivity-is-sabotaging-your-health.html
There is more to the article
Read more…Baking Soda the other miracle cure in your kitchen
Each topic goes to an article and not just a book. Nov. 6, 2014
Sodium Bicarbonate (NaHCO3) commonly called baking soda is a natural substance used in the human body within the bloodstream to regulate pH as a counterbalance to acid build up, which
Cobra Update 11-2-14…”A New Planetary Situation Update”
http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2014/11/02/cobra-update-11-2-14-a-new-planetary-situation-update/
Talks about the two recent space crashes and Ebola cures that are working.
Read more…US Senator Exposes ZIP Codes Where Criminal Illegals Were Released By Obama Administration
God help this country after the mid-term elections.
Read more…Bundy Family Treated as Terror Suspects by TSA
http://www.infowars.com/bundy-family-treated-as-terror-suspects-by-tsa/
CPS does the same thing, if you dare stand up to them. I did, and was put in a database for three years. For what? Absolutely nothing, except daring to stand up to one of thei
Read more…65 mph winds creating freak waves that slam cars in Chicago and an early snowfall in the Sierra Nevada: Wacky weather greets a change of season as clocks go back this weekend
Wacky is right. Last week we went from Fall to several days of 80
Read more…