All Discussions (19552)
Is the U.S. government actively encouraging the spread of Ebola?
grossly incompetent."
Here are ten pieces of evidence that raise all sorts of red flags:
http://www.naturalnews.com/047118_Ebola_pandemic_US_government_American_cities.html
EBOLA ALERT FROM KIM
First case of Ebola they say is diagnosed in Texas. Some us citizen that visited Africa has it. I can't post it on the Ning as I am away from computer.
This is not cool.
UPDATE:
It's been confirmed. Thanks to Barb for the link: http://www.minbcn
The CDC Does Nothing As Ebola Potentially Spreads from Dallas to Portland to Payson (AZ) to NYC
While I think Dave Hodges' speculation goes too far, this article talks about another man who could possibly b
Read more…POOF/ZAP Midweek Report: 10/2/14
HI ALL
OCCUPY THIS: FLYING PIGS. WOULD BE INTERESTING….
THE SITUATION IN HONG KONG IS CLEARLY FASCINATING. THE OCCUPY THING CERTAINLY CATCHES THE ATTENTION OF EVERYBODY, AND THE ONES THAT ARE THE SUBJECT OF THE ACTION SQUIRM.
CHINA, BEING CHINA, IS I
Read more…Texas family ordered into 21-day lockdown: are you prepared with enough food?
Ain't I been sayin'? . . . STOP READING AND START DOING!!!
Some more on " more dangerous than Yellowstone"
This might help in understanding more about " more dangerous than Yellowstone "
http://youtu.be/UoPCLNcdK24 there appears to be chain of events ,plus remember to look around
for things that this maybe pulling our attention from?/
Read more…