As many long term reader or members of my sur
Survival Psychology-Walking the line between human and animal
http://shtfschool.com/survival-psychology/walking-the-line-between-human-and-animal/
http://shtfschool.com/survival-psychology/walking-the-line-between-human-and-animal/
As many long term reader or members of my sur
We posted something like this before, Asian I think, but don't remember if that one said to put
Read more…Wall Street slips, Dow posts biggest weekly loss of 2013
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/stock-futures-tick-wall-street-115828896.html
Gold Market Update
http://www.clivemaund.com/gmu.php?art_id=68&date=2013-08-13
Compare And Contrast: Public Vs Priv
Read more…Stars Aligned For "Serious" Stock Correction
http://www.moneynews.com/newswidget/Bouroudjian-correction-stocks-Fed/2013/08/13/id/520116
Dave Hodges: Escape From Wall Street
http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/08/14/escape-from-wall-street/
Cramer:
Read more…Filmed in Arizona, where I live. Great state for sky watching. I wish I had the snazzy sky watching equipment this guy has.
Read more…Wall Street Ends Lower On Fed Uncertainty
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/stock-futures-little-changed-amid-112039377.html
US Consumer Bankruptcies Jump By Most In Three Years; Third-Party Collections At All Time High
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/201
Read more…Stocks Rise On Fed Comments, Retail Sales
http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/hot-stock-minute/stocks-rise-fed-comments-retail-sales-195853118.html
Has The Landscape For Gold Changed Forever?
finance.yahoo.com/blogs/breakout/landscape-gold-changed-forever-sa
Design / Green Architecture
February 22, 2013
Growers in colder climates often utilize various approaches to extend the growing season or to give their crops a boost, whether it's coldframes, hoop houses or greenhouses.
G
150+ miles from me (depending on the route taken), 3.5 hours (means lots of mountain driving), smack in the middle of the
Read more…Must See Video Collage (14min) from Various Outlets & People, Cataloging August 2013 Evidence that Could Possibly Support Some of Pattie Brassard's Theories/Claims?? (Judge for Yourself) I have strong reservations about Pattie, yet it certainly keep
Read more…Sinking resort near Disney World caused by sinkhole. Since I cannot paste anything here on this stupid computer at the Sheraton, I am going to type part of the story....
30% of the structure collapsed and this happened 3 am Monday morning....
Acco
Read more…http://finance.yahoo.com/news/4-foods-that-last-forever-150943968.html
I thought it was just white rice that lasted forever, but jasmine (haz-meen), basmati and wild rice do too. It's just brown rice that doesn't last too long, because of its oil co
Read more…