Replies

• A possible explanation:

• Yep, hiding your age thing is just ego crap.  I'm really down on the ego these days, ever since I stumbled upon it in meditation and things started clicking.

Yeah, I was torn between it being a hoax or not.  Now I'm leaning toward hoax. 

Byron wilkins said:

Wow a woman that admits her age. I saw the blog and can't seem to  comment on it. My first impression was that we try to hard to make things out of anything we can.

• Wow a woman that admits her age. I saw the blog and can't seem to  comment on it. My first impression was that we try to hard to make things out of anything we can.

• I posted a blog that there were inscriptions on the sides not showing...fwiw...

https://earthchanges.ning.com/profiles/blogs/georgia-guide-stones-20...

I turn 60 in a couple of weeks.  My older sister turns 70 next March.  And things are just starting to get interesting!

• I did find it weird that this block was so predominant. Either it was a joke, or it was a ET ruse to bring a date to our attention. The man in the second video seem to think that all the clues bring us to a date of 24 Oct 14.  I know that dates, when ever they are mentioned do not pan out.

• Right! Pulverize it!!

Liz Dillard said:
    They took it down and people asked for pieces of it when he chiseled it..I dont think I would want a piece...whatever it was meant to be for !
  • I made to 70 last month and am so glad that I was always too busy to watch TV and was not programmed like most to be a good little citizen. Fortunately I was made aware of the poisons soon enough to stop my body from being destroyed. Nimra' where are you from your page is blank. Everyone needs to share their feelings that is how we learn.  

•  With all said above,  would questions like      who cut  1st notch,     This took a lot of time so where are the  u tubes of this someone had to have seen it  ,  Why would they take it out!   Was there a time schedule that did not happen & why.

For those who have been around on the planet  for nearly 70 years  things have changed and are still changes.Maybe we need to understand more of the why ,  maybe prayer,ET's human thoughts are really changing , we need more of this ,rather than being so fragmented  so we might focus Because the elite are causing us to splinter our thoughts  , NO FOCUS so no power.   Though we are being directed to believe we have no power But we manifest dally, They have us in a mental jail.  We can in our minds look for cat,a car or few bucks to make the month work out,   Why not see in our own minds  people walking around this planet  in peace & love for each other  at least a couple of minutes a DAY!   So what this thing is bad , do we now lose our focus for good ,sorry but had to say this out load/ R

•  That was my thought, saving a piece of anything from hell is beyond ridiculous.

Liz Dillard said:

They took it down and people asked for of it when he chiseled it..I dont think I would want a piece...whatever it was meant to be for !
  • They took it down and people asked for pieces of it when he chiseled it..I dont think I would want a piece...whatever it was meant to be for !
This reply was deleted.