Raising vibrations to help humanity
I can also think of practical skills kids aren't taught, like
1. how to open a checking account and maintain it.
2. understand how contracts work.
3. what's a budget and why do you need one?
4. how to rent an apartment or home, what leases mean, and why rent is your first obligation...above your iphones and social lives.
5. mandatory work in a daycare for a while and see what having children is like, so that lack of knowledge will not continue to create children their parents are not ready to care for...emotionally, spiritually, financially, physically.
6. how welfare is a rigged-to-fail system and why it is not the answer to life's problems.
7. Truth about government, and instruction in how to be an intelligent voter.
Most kids are just thrown to the wolves when they graduate high school, or thrown to college with a carte blanche card to party for four+ years.