All Posts (327)
Same owner, TEPCO.
Because of fears of radiation contagion.
How could it not be, with poison in the water?
“The Al-Qaeda organization has planted 160 nuclear bombs throughout the U.S. in schools, stadiums, churches, stores, financial institutions and government buildings.” It also said, “This is a suicide mission for us.” The writer, who claims to be Osama Bin Laden, tells the reader the nukes are remotely controlled.
The spring snowstorm was expected to hit late Thursday and last into Friday morning — April Fool's Day — dropping up to a foot of snow in some areas, including northwest New Jersey, eastern New York and around New England.
Here are the latest developments on the Fukushima catastrophe, including quotes from a well-known physicist who is now raising the alarm over "three raging meltdowns" at the Fukushima complex.
Please forward this email to those who need to see this information.
* As the Wall Street Journal reports (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703806304576233221749626458.html), the U.S. government has now admitted that radiation is being found in milk from Washington state. They say it's "safe" to drink, of course. That's the U.S. government for you: Irradiated milk is safe, but raw milk is dangerous!
* The battle to save Fukushima is now over, as Japanese officials admit the nuclear power complex must now be abandoned and entombed (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371793/Fukushima-nuclear-plant-entombed-concrete-Japan-admits-lost-battle-crippled-reactors.html?ito=feeds-newsxml). The Dailymail published, "officials said it would mean switching off all power and abandoning attempts to keep the nuclear fuel rods cool." The problem with that, of course, is that there are already "three raging meltdowns" under way as Dr. Kaku explains (below). If you abandon efforts to cool the fuel rods, then an accelerated meltdown is "inevitable," says Dr. Kaku.
* Japanese nuclear experts now admit it will require 20 years to decommission the Fukushima nuclear reactors. (http://english.kyodonews.jp/news/2011/03/82090.html)
* Cesium-137 has now been found 25 miles from Fukushima at such dangerously high concentrations that they far exceed the threshold of land abandonment used by the Soviet Union following the Chernobyl catastrophe (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/31/world/asia/31japan.html?_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rss). This is raising questions of whether the evacuation zone around Fukushima should now be expanded.
* It has now been revealed that Japan's nuclear disaster preparedness plans were written by complete morons. [Didn't I say their nuclear industry was being run by Homer Simpson?] The entire Fukushima power plant complex, for example, called for only one emergency stretcher to be on-site, and only 50 protective suits (even though hundreds of people worked there). Do you see shades of the TITANIC at play here? (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703712504576232961004646464.html)
* In a shocking video interview, physicist Dr. Michio Kaku explained, "If it goes to a full-scale evacuation of all personnel, it means that firefighters are no longer putting water onto the cores. That's the only thing preventing a full-scale meltdown at three reactor sites. Once they evacuate, then we past the point of no return. Meltdowns are inevitable at three reactor sites, leading to a tragedy far beyond that of Chernobyl, creating permanent dead zones in Japan." Watch that video at: http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=604AB3FA803FF3647DF6E34EC5E8C8A0
* Meanwhile, the Fukushima denialists are in full swing, complaining that anyone talking about Fukushima's meltdown is "fearmongering." One especially idiotic journalist in the UK constructed a completely fabricated article today, claiming that "nobody has suffered or will suffer any radiological health consequences [from Fukushima]." How's that for a total denial of reality? This writer goes on to say, "The nuclear power plants in the stricken region have suffered less damage and caused less trouble to local residents than anything else that was there." (I'm not linking to this source because they don't deserve the attention, but trust me, this is from a major newspaper in the UK.) It just goes to show you that these spin doctors will stop at nothing to try to convince people that nuclear power is the safest thing in the world. There's little question that most of these denialists are on the payroll of the nuclear industry (or just hate the human race for their own twisted or demonic reasons).
* As reported by the New York Times (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/31/world/asia/31japan.html?_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rss), "The level of radioactive iodine 131 in the waters off the Daiichi plant continued to increase on Thursday, rising to 4,385 times the statutory limit... The increases raise the possibility that contaminants from the plant are continuously leaking into the sea."
* Fears about radioactive seafood are growing as Japan's ocean waters are increasingly contaminated with very high levels of radiation, now even exceeding the 3,300 times recently reported (http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Tainted-seafood-fears-spread-apf-166668369.html?x=0&.v=19).
I am sorry to say my dear friends that we may have more than just the radioacative fallout to worry about............Will these demented fiends never get their fill of this deadly game they are playing? Be careful about what you think you see in the skies folks!
I started this thread on another blog and Cheryl has asked me to give it it's own blog due to the importance of this information. It was originally posted here: https://earthchanges.ning.com/profiles/blogs/japan-is-doomed-and-so-are?xg_source=msg_com_blogpost&id=6126809%3ABlogPost%3A71662&page=2#comments
Fukushima fallout decays into BARIUM and STRONTIUM = Blue beam = 3D IMAGING by military
*********************************************************************************************************************************the The amazing thing and what concerns me most is the fact that the very same elements that have been collected to study the contents of Chemtrails are the ones the fallout decay demonstrates with one added element. The Chemtrails contain aluminum as well as .barium and strontium. I find that very interesting indeed.. Makes me wonder if perhaps the purpose of the Chemtrails were to further the effects of the Blue Beam Project.
Strontium Barium Niobate 3D Holographic Images by The Army Research Laboratory
For those not sure what the Blue Beam Project is here are some videos that will help you to understand just what it's purpose may be.
ILLUMINATI The Blue Beam Project Top Secret 1
ILLUMINATI The Blue Beam Project Top Secret 2.
DECEPTION PROJECT pt42 - NASA project blue beam (new world religion lie) & nazi alien technologies.
Project Blue Beam Staged Alien Invasion NWO Part 1/7
This is interesting...
NASA has been forced to revise their calculations and to recognize the obvious:
Original path of 0.24 AU to the actual path 0.0004AU.
.0004 AU = 37182.33 millas
Sorry for those who pushed for that we change the content of this article. "Comet Elenin (Nine Eleven)? "Cluster comet of Tyche / Nibiru? o Disruption of Oort? This was the reason for not bowed to the pressure: The recalculation, which finally gives the right picture to "cluster" and the path Veradero Elenin.
Can check directly from the JPL-NASA website.
As you know:
The evidence is not rational, but empirical. " And despite the harsh criticism, stood firm. Today we know that we were right, despite the wear is not we moved from our position. This event also validates us with a rate of 80% our perturbation model of Sagittarius dedicated to all past and present members of the Team.
Elenin Comet "(Nine Eleven)? "Cluster comet of Tyche / Nibiru? o Disruption of Oort?
Book: Mysteries of Astrophysics: The Disruption of Sagittarius. 9.1 G +03. False Supernova and the search for Nibiru.
StarViewerTeam International 2011th
TAKE ACTION FOR JAPAN ~ Emoto Peace Project
TO FELLOW CITIZENS OF THE PLANET
Masaru Emoto and his team bringing shapes of love and gratitude to people in afflicted areas by the catastrophe in Tohoku and Kanto area of Japan.
He is asking people all over the world to join together at noon,in your time zone tomorrow, Thursday, 31 March.
Here are the words to repeat three times, with your hands in the prayer position, which connects all the energy channels in the body, in a balanced way.
"The water of Fukushima Nuclear Plant, we are sorry to make you suffer.
Please forgive us. We thank you, and we love you."
Some of you may recognise this as the Ho'oponapona, and this story from Joe Vitale
Health Ranger's Assessment:
"The tragedy is that our Government is not giving us the full information of risks to low level radiation, which may be equal to or even to levels less than to those commonly referred to as "normal background radiation levels." This false sense of security given to us by government spokespersons (usually with an entire alphabet following their name) is the hallmark of unscientific constructs. For example, nowhere in the mass media or from our government officials is there open and honest discussions with the American public regarding the phenomenon of the Petkau Effect, which applies strictly to low levels of radiation. 87
For scientists, the Petkau Effect may be illustrated as follows:18, 22,
64 "A long term exposure of extremely low radiation (i.e., one-ten millionth of a rad) was found to be 100 BILLION times MORE lethal than a short term exposure to exceedingly high level radiation (i.e., 10,000 rads per minute). As it turns out, Petkau discovered that at exceedingly high radiation levels, the abundant free radicals generated in tissues tended to cancel each other out before they could do cellular damage. But at extremely low levels of radiation, these same free radicals - produced in minuscule quantities - remain unchecked. And any steady stream of unchecked free-radicals will efficiently and lethally cleave lipid cellular membranes like a hot knife slicing through butter once they overwhelm and exhaust cellular antioxidant defenses. This dramatically illustrates the non-linear aspects of dose (rads) to lethality. Most scientists specializing in the field of nuclear medicine are unaware of this fact. And most think strictly in terms of genetic damage, while the above presents its lethal affects upon cell membranes and only secondarily to the genetic core."
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.